- Nothing can be written that violates the laws of your country or the freedom of another person.
- Nothing obscene can be written.
- Nothing can be written that supports attempts to construct religious identity, incites strife between people identified as different communities, and to stimulate communal violence between those groups.
- Nothing can be written by stealing the writings of others.
- Duplicate content cannot be written. Duplicate content is content that appears on the Internet in more than one place.
The sole responsibility for the content, text, comment, image, audio, video and other activity contained herein is those of the respective publisher.