- Nothing can be written that violates the laws of your country or the freedom of another person.
- Nothing obscene can be written.
- Nothing can be written that supports attempts to construct religious identity, incite strife between people identified as different communities, and to stimulate communal violence between those groups.
- Nothing can be written by stealing the writings of others.
- Duplicate content cannot be written. Duplicate content is content that appears on the Internet in more than one place.